Hofmann TeSys realises the pressures faced in today’s testing environment, so we continue to develop our provision of service support capability on a local and global scale. With fully resourced service teams at our operational bases – Germany, UK, China, France & South Korea – we have also invested in support services with our partners, which to date include Spain, Australia & India.
Hofmann TeSys continually review the capabilities in this area to ensure we continue to provide a superior level of technical excellence to support our customer’s test needs.
Hofmann TeSys understands the need to supply you, our customer, the necessary equipment, service and support “On time, Cost effectively and with Confidence”, and continue to develop our services to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Enhancements in this key area now enable us to offer telephone and online support for a minimum of 10 hours-a-day, 5 days-a-week. This service is delivered by our technical specialists, backed up by our full engineering resources. This is provided free of charge to Warranty and Maintenance Agreement customers.
Our website – www.hofmanntesys.com – is regularly updated to provide the latest support capabilities.
- Dismantling, cleaning and inspection against established wear limits
- Rebuilt with new bearings, brushes, seals and other ‘wearable’ components
- Full test in line with established “new product” procedures
- Re-painted and warranty issued to cover workmanship and new parts for six months
- Other parts found to be required on dismantling are supplied and installed at discounted prices
- OEM expertise, knowledge and information
- Test Result Validity can only be achieved by regular calibration to established and controlled procedures, using certified tools & equipment.
- Hofmann TeSys is accredited to TUV ISO 9001:2000, which demands that we provide the management and data control systems necessary to be able to validate the test results
- Cost Management is an essential part of any business, regular preventative maintenance allows for annual budgeting and cost control
- Hofmann TeSys Maintenance Agreements are structured to meet customer requirements and offer certified calibration together with prioritised breakdown support. This includes remote software support via internet/VPN, and provides peace of mind and increased ability to control your maintenance budgets
- Free access to our Technical Support service
- Refurbishments, Repairs and Upgrades
- Hofmann TeSys offers various services to our equipment users including:
- Full refurbishment and upgrading of older machines or reconditioning to original specification, whichever is appropriate
- Emergency repairs and call-out
- Warranty on workmanship and new parts
- Service Exchange Units for items like Robot Drivers etc.
- Feasibility studies
- Upgrade recommendations
- Refurbished Equipment and Spare Part Sales
It is the policy of Hofmann TeSys to support, stock, service and overhaul parts for all current Hofmann TeSys and brand derivative equipment.
We hold selected parts for earlier products & will “make-to-order” other parts where feasible. Where this is not possible we offer to supply an alternative solution to ensure equipment is returned to operation in the shortest, most cost-effective way possible.