Shake Roll Test Stand
A Shake Roll Test Stand incorporates rollers with rumble strips. These are rollers whose external surface consists of raised pads which test noise and vibration.
The rumble strips are installed according to your specification. Each roller has an offset to the other rollers to ensure that the vibration of the vehicle will not get into resonance.
By utilising a Hofmann TeSys S-RTS (Shake Roll Test Stand) in the End Of Line area, car manufacturers are getting a far higher quality of test, and they are also avoiding any “acoustic faults” which may have taken place during the production of the car.
- Reduces costs – shorter test time, lower fuel consumption, no car cleaning following test
- More consistent testing, independent of driver
- Reduces risks of damage to the vehicle (paint work or risk of accidents)
- 24 hour test availability
- Independent of weather conditions